Friday, August 31, 2007

SStuff


my name: Sara

four words: Smart, sassy, silly, sandwich (it's lunchtime!)

state/city: Chandler, AZ

boy name: Alexander

girl name: Bibiana (for my grandmother, just like I am named for my grandmother)

occupation: administrative assistant

something found in a kitchen: pots, pans, knives

something you shout: DUDE!

something you look for in a guy / girl: sense of humor

something that is in your room: stripper pole, little dogs

place to shop at: Nordstrom

name a band/artist: Matchbox 20

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Do the little dogs use the stripper pole??

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails