Sunday, July 15, 2007

Do Over



I did a little redecorating this weekend. Nothing major though. We got a cute little hutch thing for the dining room and it looks so pretty!




Here's the view of the other side:





I had this long table in there before, but it just didn't give me the storage I needed so I moved it into the hall. It has all my cookbooks crammed underneath.





Now, all I need to do is get that dang desk out of my living room, and change out the small bookshelves for taller ones, and maybe get a new couch ( no time soon!) and our little apartment will be a home I'd be happy to invite anyone into.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Looks nice! The darker colors look great with the lamp!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails