Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I love good mail days

Yesterday I had the most awesome mail day! Even though I am sitting here pushing thirty (less than two months away!!!) I got a little gift package from Teen Vogue, saying that I was now a Dior Diva VIP. It included:

*a sample of Miss Dior Cherie perfume
*a half-size tube of Diorshow mascara (my FAVORITE)
* a small (still really good sized, actually, just smaller than the sale size) tube of super sparkly clear Dior gloss
*a little tube of Dior cream to powder makeup (not sure how this works)
* a little white wallet imprinted with the Dior logo (I'll probably give this away, as I am crazy attached to my little Prada wallet)

And it all came with an itty bitty Dior shopping bag to hold it all. Man I love free stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Ohhhh I love good mail days, and how I love Dior mascara!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails