Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Vitt- a - Mens

Part of my whole "be healthy" thing is remembering to take my vitamins every day.

Vitamins are GROSS.

I swear I can smell that nasty vitamin smell in the air still, even though I took them about an hour ago. They make me nauseous, even though I took them with food. I even ate a piece of cheese afterwards hoping that would help. No matter how many times I wash my hands, I can still smell them on my fingers.

Many people say that if you take vitamins, you'll have more energy, and goodness knows that I definitely need more energy. How can I have more energy though if I feel like I'm gonna yack any second though?

So far, being "healthy" is "sucking".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

When I was younger my friend's mom made her take like fifty vitamins a day!!! Nasty. I take one a day now. But I forget half the time because I have to take them at a different time than some medication...and darn it...it's hard enough to remember to take the other pills!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I soo agree. Pills! {{eyeroll}} I've been on one antibiotic or another since Thanksgiving, 2x daily, and it is soooo getting old. I'd rather drink Metamucil than take horse pills. LOL

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails