Monday, January 08, 2007

One Word

I read Ali Edward's blog every day. Sometimes, a couple times a day through the magic of bloglines! She's been talking about choosing a word to represent 2007 for you for the past couple of days. I thought about it, and decided that no, that wasn't for me. I'm not good at that inspiration stuff and making it stick. Besides, there are so many words in our language! How to pick just one to represent what I want for the WHOLE YEAR??? No way.

But tonight, her latest post included a list of words that people had sent her as their words of the year. As I read through them, one really jumped out at me:

Possibilities.

It really goes with what I was saying about exploring me, and what I have to offer, and yes, my own possibilities and all of those that life has to offer. The possibility of a healthy, skinny, HOT me. The possibility of a skydiving daredevil me. The possibility of a happily employed me. The possibility of my 30th year being the best year of my life. I don't know. That's the beauty of the future, is that it is full of possibility, and it is mostly up to me to make those possibilities come to fruition.

Possibilities: Potentiality for favorable or interesting results

Yeah. I like that.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah:

I read Ali's blog as well. I plan on using many of her words as titles for future layouts.

I wish you the best with finding gainful employment this year. I most definitely know what you are experiencing. Remain ENCOURAGED.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love your word choice! Mine is FEAR.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Noelia said...

Yeah I like that too! The possibilities are endless. Good choice.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails