Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 ALREADY???

Holy crap!

Well...


Ha ha! That's the Bratz doll that supposedly says bad words. I decided that since she is such a badass, she needed a bottle of champers instead of a karaoke machine.

We went to a party last night to ring in the new year. You know, I've never seen beer pong before last night? I'll tell you, watching it was pretty dang entertaining, especially since the same two guys kept winning and got progressively drunker as the night wore on. Good times.

Here's a pic of me and my hunny at mignight:

And my other hunny:

(New Years resolution #1... loose that double chin. ACK!)

and my pretend boyfriend:

Life is Good.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG girl you keep me in stitches! Too funny! Glad you had fun (you better have!) LOL

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really startin' to worry me with the "girlfriend" stuff. LOL

I love your hair long and straight. so cool.

happy new year!

scrappincrazy

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails