Sunday, July 16, 2006

My name is Miss M...

...and I am a paper addict.

It's true. I keep buying and buying and buying, but I am not using it nearly as fast as I buy it. Believe it or not, just two years ago I used almost NO patterned paper. My layouts were mainly constructed of plain cardstock. I didn't really care for patterned papers all that much. Then, and I'm not exactly sure what, something happened.

And now, this is where I am:

I know that there are people with worse addictions than mine out there. For them, I am thankful, for I feel a little bit better about myself when I think of them. Still, I know that this crate being so full that there is a good 3-4 inch stack of paper sitting on top because it just doesn't fit is excessive.

I resorted it, so that it was mostly by color, in hopes that it would be easier to use. This photo was about 1/3 of the way through the job. Some of it is still in the crate, because I left some in themes, such as Christmas, Dog, Love, etc.

It's all clean in here and I have me a nice, cold chai latte... now to make some pages!

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

chai latte, yummy! i am a patterned paper addict as well. i buy it...and then i don't use it because it's just too pretty to use!!!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails