Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just a few Layouts

So much for updating every day, ha ha! I brought my camera in to work and took some pictures of layouts I've done in the store. Most of these have been in the last week or so. One day I will take them home and scan them properly so I can add them to my Slide show. Until then, enjoy!


Here is one of Miss Gidget showing off her morning bed head. I love this quote. Paper is Doodlebug.


Here is one of Princess Bailey demoing the Bazzill Scalloped cardstock. The flower is Junkitz.


Another one of my baby in her cute "Get Low" tee shirt. Very blurry, as I didn't use a flash due to the page protector. Paper is American Crafts.


Yes, I took a picture of the UPS guy. Hey, he's cute! I know that everyone thinks all UPS guys are, but I've had a lot of jobs where I've had to interact with them, and this is the first one where I said self, UPS guy is kinda hot! He was a good sport, as he is friends with one of the girls who works here. I didn't have my camera so I used my phone, ha ha! He's holding a box of Crop-o-Diles. Paper is Urban Lily.


Miss Gidget snuggling with my husband. Hmm... me thinks I need to do some Leila layouts! YIKES! Bad dog momma! Paper is Bisous Zoo PDQ. Very cool stuff.


Last but not least... I think this one is my favorite of this group. My friend posing with her new dog. I just love this page! Paper is KI Memories and Wild Asparagus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

Your layouts are awesome! :-)

1:45 PM  
Blogger justem said...

I havent' been here in a while...love all these layouts! You've been busy. And the new banner rocks :) It's making me hungry!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

Aorable layouts! Your dog gets bed hair...LMAO!! that is so funny! You crack me up! :)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails