Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday

Ah, Saturday.

Day of laying around on your butt all day!

I've been up for a few hours today, and all I've accomplished was to check my favorite blogs and message boards. Not particularly productive.

I finally finished the cruise album I was working on for a client. Ha ha, I've got a client!

Anyway, that's good. I just have to put the finishing touches on a layout for the store I design for (shout out to my homie Scrappincrazy) and then I can mail those to her next week. Finally tying up some loose ends around here!

On the menu for today is finishing up details around the place. You know, hang a curtain rod here, some pictures there, unpack a box over yonder. I am loving this place!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love love the new banner! I want a copy of that picture!

so stoked to see your LO's for the store. thank you again for all the awesome stuff you do for my store.

scrappincrazy

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails