Twelve of 12 - October 2011
2. My strawberry milkshake breakfast! You just toss a cup of skim milk, ten frozen strawberries, and two scoops of dark chocolate Tera'swhey into the blender. It's awesome.
3. We hung outside in the front yard for a while. I borrowed some dies for the Epic from my friend Susan and cut out paper bats to hang on the patio.
7. We came inside for lunch, then we read pretty much every Dr. Seuss book we own. (I own a LOT of them.) Oh, but not The Cat in the Hat. I pretty much refused and told him to bring me something different every time he'd try to get me to read it.
9. While the boy napped, I did this for the first time. I'll tell you - it's hard. I struggled through parts, and I was sweating like a mother you-know-what. That being said, I don't think this is as hard as everyone says it is. Maybe it's just because I was only on week one, but I think that we work WAY harder in Boot Camp.
10. My iPhone has no flash, so this is a really crappy picture of my late afternoon/early evening art project.
11. After a heavy lunch of quesadillas, and working out in my hot house, I had zero desire to cook dinner. I knew we had to eat though, but the only thing that sounded good was this salad/slaw that I had at a potluck a few weeks ago. I've seriously thought about it ever since! The only problem though was that all that fresh produce was definitely not in my fridge, so I figured I was out of luck.
12. While we were watching tv, the boy found my 2lb weights and decided he wanted to work on his fitness too. Bubba Beefcake!