Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ultrasound pics from Friday

I finally got off my butt since the scraproom was clean and scanned the latest batch of ultrasound photos. There were only four, and three were of his face. This is the best one, I think:

His little face is filling out, you can really see it compared to the last bunch. He's got chubby little cheeks! It almost looks like he's smiling. Not that you can tell, it could just be my imagination. I'm choosing to think he's smiling at me here.


Another photo of his junk. Should I be concerned that my child isn't even born yet and I have two photos of his boy parts already? I'm glad he's still a boy though. I was kinda worried that the tech would be like, WHOOPS! Guess I was wrong, it's a GIRL!!! Yikes!

Now that I've wrapped my head around having a boy, I've decided that in the long run, I'm totally better off having a boy. A girl will be fun for the first few years, with the dressing up and the glitter, but from ages eight to twenty four, pretty much... that's a rough time!

Ha ha, I bet y'all forgot I even scrapped. Check it out:

These are the photos from the last ultrasound, the one where we found out the baby's gender. I made all these little slips of cardstock and my husband and I had everyone guess the gender the day before. The slips are stuck in there pretty good, they're not removable. I busted out some ancient Making Memories metal letter and number charms that I found in my stash.

Simple, yet effective.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

Hehe, I got a little paranoid to hear the "oops it's a girl" statement too. Good news is boys are almost always boys but girls can surprise you and end up being boys...LOL.

Love the pictures and can't wait to see the little guy! Oh and I love the guess idea and page. Looks like guesses were closely divided! (leaning a bit for the girls)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails