Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I think I felt the baby move!!!

... but I'm not sure! BLAH!

This morning, I rolled over to smack the snooze button on the alarm clock (not a morning person, God help me when this baby comes!), and when I settled back on the bed I felt four quick thumps. It kinda felt like when your heart races and pounds in your chest, but it was more behind my belly button.

What are the odds Sawyer was telling me to get my behind outta bed? Ooh, or even better, sharing his displeasure with the alarm clock?

Like I said, I'm not sure, but if it was, I want to have the date recorded here for posterity.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mademoisellechitchat said...

Dear Sarah:

CONGRATS about the first kicks. Relish this time.

I hope that you received my responses (via email). I am new to this blogging thing. ;)

3:19 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Yay! :) Awesome!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails