Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Third post today!

I know, get a life, right?

I scrapped a bit on Sunday but didn't get around to posting, and then I did two layouts tonight, so I figured I'd get these up before I hopped in the shower and got ready for bed.


Here they are, in the order I did them - Sunday first.



These photos were in a frame that hasn't had a home since we moved in here. I took the pictures out and the frame went to Goodwill. The notebook paper at the top was faked using my new 7Gypsies punch. LOVE.

My friend and I on Halloween. Man I love my costume.


Miss Gidget taking a nap. I swear that dog is smiling in her sleep! The paper with the definitions on it is torn out of an old dictionary I keep just for that purpose. The word I highlighted with the frame is, of course, cute.

Faux contact sheet! I was taking pics of myself for my 365 thing, and I noticed that my husband has an identical expression in almost every one! I googled "contact sheet" and found one I liked. I just removed the original pics in Photoshop and stuck mine in there instead. I luuurrrrrrvveee Photoshop.

If you have Photoshop, and would like the PSD file with the blank contact sheet (it's about 5 or 6 rows big, way bigger than you see here) leave me your email addy and I'll send it to you. I like to share. :)
I was shopping on the Catslife Press site and I came across a stamp that said "My dog is an extraordinary person" and I loved it! Of course, being sensible, I knew that I wouldn't use it enough times to justify the purchase, so I used the saying on this layout instead. Damn that's a cute dog!
I went to the doctor today, and she put me on a diet. I'm FAT, and my triglycerides are high. My overall cholesterol is okay though, but my liver enzymes are screwed too. We went to Applebee's and I had one last hurrah before starting the super strict diet she's putting me on tomorrow.
Sad.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Bares said...

great layouts!!!

4:18 AM  
Blogger mborrero said...

love the little doggie

5:01 AM  
Blogger Lida said...

Ok I love your dog and your layouts, that last layout is simply stunning! Might have to scraplift it. ;-)

8:47 AM  
Blogger toners said...

My favorite is the top one - the journaling paper is great!

10:44 AM  
Blogger KarenSue said...

love your layouts and yes, your pup is extraordinary

good luck with the diet

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails