Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!

I made a mess of pink cupcakes to take to the NYE party we attended. They came out soooo yummy!

Here's my husband modeling my headgear for the evening:

Here's the tiara back in it's proper spot. I don't know why my husband kept making that face, but I gave up after a few tries. At least I look cute, right? Hee hee!


See, we know how to do it! I also want to point out that we were the ONLY ones who wore hats, haha!

Completely unrelated...
We went on vacation and came home to this:
I plan on sticking it in a pot and seeing how it grows.
Here is a photo of today's lunch in the new three-tiered box:

I have shrimp in sweet chili sauce, edamame, steamed rice, a cute packet of Hello Kitty veggie furikake, almonds, a mini cupcake, and some 2% sharp cheddar. More filling than I would have thought!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails