Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's GO time!

As you may or may not have heard by now, the Super Bowl is being held in Arizona this year. That means, for anyone in the travel/tourism industry, it's going to be a very busy weekend, starting today! Even though we are at the opposite end of the Valley from the stadium (it's 32.55 miles away according to MapQuest) we are no less affected by this than people who live on the west side of town, which actually really surprised me. Then again, what do I know? I'm no sports fan!

They are having us all wear these hats from today until Sunday. I saw them for sale out in the lobby, and they're $30 a pop. It's that serious.

I was having a discussion with a coworker today, where it came up that some actor who played God in a movie once (not a movie I've seen) is staying in our Presidential Suite. She says to me, what would it be like to meet God? Like, meet him for real, what do you think he would say to you?

I thought about it for a moment, then I said:

He would look at me and go, "DUDE, wtf???" and I would hang my head and shrug.

Hey, at least I'm honest!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails