Friday, December 14, 2007

Slacker.

I'm sick. I got sent home from work yesterday so I wouldn't infect anyone. I'm coughing, my ears feel funny, I'm stuffy, and I've had a headache for three days now. When I got home yesteday I stuck a cough drop in my mouth and went to bed. When I woke up two and a half hours later, I still had the remnants on my tongue. I guess I'm lucky I didn't choke!

Needless to say, I called in today. I'm sitting on the sofa in my jammies, admiring my kids. Here is the view from where I am sitting:



Yeah, the dining table is full of junk. I need to clean it off.

My mantel:


Festive, but not overdone. The little stockings in the middle are for the kids. We found them a Build-a-Bear, haha! I need another stocking hanger, but I can't seem to find one that coordinates and I don't want to buy a whole new set.

I started my cards last night. I think I'm going to go work on those in a bit. I'll post some when I am done.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne P. said...

i am posting this comment here because i have been a slacker at reading blogs lately and i didn't know how far down you go down the page to read comments. BUT YOU GOT SOME ROCKIN' HAIR MAMA'!!! i love it. it's really getting long and the colors are great.

i have those stocking hangers, too. i hand deco xmas things on mine and our stockings hang on ones that don't spell anything. thank goodness since we added Jack to the mix.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails