Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Miss M-ology

Courtesy of Miss Fragrant Blade's blog:

M-ology (haha!)

MOUTHOLOGY
Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: Caesar, but it has to be on the side. I hate goopy food.
Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: I love me a Whopper!
Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: Behihana, but I'm campy like that.
Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: 20% bare minimum. Sometimes I round up because I don't like to do math.
Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Shrimp. There are so many yummy things to do with it! Just no coconut shrimp, ick ick.
Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: Sausage or chicken with green peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A: butter.

TECHNOLOGY
Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: At work, it's my dog in her boots. At home, it's Hello Kitty.
Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: One.

BIOLOGY
Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Woefully right handed.
Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: A tooth? Hair? I'm pretty much intact.
Q: When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: Today? I need to go to the dentist.
Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A: I try to avoid that type of activity, so I honestly do not know. Maybe a bookshelf a few weeks ago.
Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: No. I've been hit in the face hard enough to have everything go black for a second, but I was conscious. Thanks mom.

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: No, because I'd totally freak out beforehand.
Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: I have no idea. I don't think Sara is the prettiest name, but I don't see myself as anything else.
Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: PINK!!!
Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: Probably. I read today that the average person will eat 14 bugs a year in their sleep. Gross, huh?
Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: My mom said I saved my little brother when he was in diapers. I'm a hero, haha
Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: Not that I'm aware of.

DAREOLOGY
Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: Um, I've done it for free.
Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: HELL NO! I hope to never ever ever be that hard up for cash.
Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A: That's a toughie. I'd hold out for more money I think.
Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: Yeah, like somone would pay me that much to pose naked. If I had a hot body, hell yeah. I think the feminine form is a beautiful thing.
Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A: No way.
Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A: Nope. I'd never be able to live with myself.

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing. I had the pockets in these pants removed. Gives you a cleaner line.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I wouldn't call it a GOOD movie, but it's entertaining in its stupidity.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Carpet, as I live in an apartment, but I hate it. Carpet is GROSS.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: I stand, thanks.
Q: Would you live with roommates?
A: Not ever again. Thank God that phase of my life is OVER.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: Three.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Two years ago, the crazy lady who used to live downstairs called the police on us every day for a week. Said we were fighting and going to kill each other, but usually we were eating dinner in front of the tv. One officer told us she was totally cracked out, haha!
Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: My Bradley.

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Cheryl, like two minutes ago.
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Amber
Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Gidget, this morning. Yes, she counts as a person!
Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Leila. Also a person.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 10
Q: Season?
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: Not really.
Q: Mood?
A: Chill. Life is good.
Q: Listening to?
A: Nothing. My iPod is in the drawer, I should get that out!
Q: Watching?
A: The computer monitor and my fingers as I type.
Q: Worrying about?
A: Nothing really. Life is good, meds have kicked in. :)

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: The bathroom.
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Get my computer!
Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: The Nightmare Before Christmas - in 3D of course.
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: For the most part, but I'm not afraid to put on my bitch hat if need be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails