Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ta-Da!

My scanner hated the black cardstock and did wonky things with the color, but here it finally is:


the layout I did for "me" last week!



Bazzill Basics cardstock, Making Memories patterned paper, Sharpie white paint pen, PSX Diamond Sparkles, Rhonna Farrer flourish stamps, Hero Arts shadow ink pad, Basic Grey chipboard letters, Adirondack paint dabbers, Fiskars decorative scissors, Zig Millenium pen, my own funky handwriting.


I also did another layout tonight, which I love, which took FOUR days, which was for hire, so I can't post. BOO. I ordered Ali's kit though, happy NSD to ME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl, where has your blog my whole life?!! sooo happy i have found it! LOVE that page...what a cutie!and your handwriting totally rocks! have a great weekend!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails