Friday, April 13, 2007

The universe is trying to say something here.

I've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now. I'm a slacker. Anywho....

I have a friend, we'll call her Zee, who is expecting. She's just the cutest little pregnant girl EVER, and she's been posting pictures of herself on her blog. She posted this one, and not only did she look like a cute little pregnant girl, her hair was looking just awesome. Seriously, I had major hair envy.

Anyway, I was leaving work, and I was thinking about Zee and her kick ass hair and cute pregnant self for whatever reason, when I saw something on the ground in front of me. I bent over and picked it up. This is what I found:

I thought to myself, huh, that's cool. I was thinking about my friend who is having a baby, and I found a little plastic baby! Interesting!

I took another few steps and:

Whoa. Now it's weird. I started to look around in case there were any more and:

Therefore it's settled. No matter what that ultrasound of hers may say, Zee is ACTUALLY having triplets. It's a SIGN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails