Monday, April 16, 2007

It's like riding a bicycle

That's right folks - Miss M scrapped.

I cleaned up the hell hole I call my scraproom, bought some new shelves, added a few baskets, moved things around... it was pretty dang scary in here for a while last week, but I did it. It's all pretty and clean again, and as we know, a clean scraproom is a scraproom in which creating can happen.

My goal is to scrapbook, at least a little bit, EVERY NIGHT. Even if I just pull pics and papers, or glue a few embellishments to a page in progress, I want to know that I am doing something to flex my creative muscle every day. Make it a habit, so to speak. This is going to be kind of hard, since I am a start-to-finish kind of project girl, but something is better than nothing. Also, it's not like I have to worry about leaving stuff out, since I have a dedicated scrap room, no kids, and no cats.

So tonight, to start my new commitment off on the right foot, I did a simple 12 x 12 layout with five photos. I can't post it, because it's for a client, but I bet you'll take my word for it. Now if only I could stick with that gym thing, I'd be set!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Make one for yourself so you can post it!!! :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

a clean scraproom=a happier scraper..at least thats how it works for me. so congrats on getting everything organized and on getting some scraping done ;)

and BTW I adore your bento lunches they are so cute!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails