Monday, March 05, 2007

Tomorrow morning

...I will not be blogging.
...I will not be shopping.
...I will not be eating.
...I will not be cooking.
...I will not be sleeping.

So what will I be doing?

GOING TO WORK!!!

Yes people, Miss M may have just found herself a jobby-job! I say "may" because it's a temp-to-hire position, so we have to see how things go.

Please wish me luck and hope that this will be something I love and can see myself doing for a while and that they love me too!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Yay congrats!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Congrats on the jobby-job! Wishing you much luck, I hope it works out well for you and you truly enjoy where you work! :)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails