Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not as black (so far) Thursday

I'm still not sleeping. I haven't slept all week. Sure, I can fall asleep just fine, but I can't stay that way. I wake up about 12:30, 1:00 in the morning. Yesterday I was able to doze off and on until 7 am, but today, 3:30 hit and it was a hopeless cause. This is really weird, because all my life I've had the opposite problem - it's usually hard to fall asleep, but once I am there I can usually sleep for hours! I'm talking I've slept up to 15 hours before, no problem.

The good news for my husband is that I've been up early enough to not only make him lunch, but to actually cook him stuff for his lunch. Still working on the cute bento items. I found a photo pool on flickr of pictures of bento that people have made, and I started saving my favorites to my hard drive in their own folder. I think of it as being like a bento idea book. Like I said before, it totally reminds me of scrapbooking with food!

Yesterday afternoon I started looking online at job postings, and between then and this morning, I've applied for 22 different positions. I think that's a decent start. I just read the comments on yesterday's post, and I wanted to say that I am thankful for the kind words. I didn't get the part about not cursing, and that's kinda bothering me, but I need to learn to get over that kind of stuff. Stupid OCD.

My mother sent me another text message last night. This time she signed it. I don't know what to think about this, but I do know that I have to call her. If anything, I guess I'll get to see what flavor of Crazy she's working on this week.

WW is going okay. I don't get how brown rice and white rice are the same points value, but I am enjoying having the white rice more often and not feeling too guilty about it. I love steamed white sticky rice! I found this recipe for Buttered Herbed Chicken in my WW cookbook that looked pretty good, so I sliced up the chicken, added zucchini and mushrooms (both zero points!) and a little cornstarch... voila! Fake Chinese takeout for only 6 points! It was so good, and the recipe points included the rice!

I am off to wander in search of food, and to make lunch for the breadwinner, ha ha. Commenter #1 from yesterday's post totally got it right, Thank GOD for him!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails