Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I <3 John Mayer

Yeah yeah, you've heard it before. I like his music, and I love that bottom lip. But today, I love him a little bit more.

I was BORED outta my skull, trying to think of ways to avoid making cards for just an eeeensy bit longer, when I remembered that Em said that I should read the Rolling Stone interview that John did. So, I googled it and it came right up. All four pages. Man I love the internet!

Anyway, I read it. And I laughed. I loved his music, now I love John Mayer PERIOD. The man is funny, I have to say. Then, I googled the tv special that was mentioned in the article, John Mayer Has A TV Show.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I laughed out loud. I'm sure my husband in the other room thinks that I am certifiably insane in here. He's got just the sort of screwed up, slightly dirty sense of humor that I can really appreciate. Love it.

Watch it if you get the chance. I posted the link to the intro, the rest of it is in bits and pieces.

Big Mouth indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails