Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's 3 am

BAH! This sucks!

I was so good, I resisted taking a nap today and I went to bed at about 10 pm, which is very early for me.

Unfortunately, I woke up at 12:30 and just laid there trying to go back to sleep for the next hour and a half. I finally got up because it was silly. I have to work in the morning too.

Oh, and I have a sore throat. I can't get sick, now, I am making Thanksgiving dinner for my mother in law and my husband's grandparents!!!

On the positive side, I shot the funniest video of my husband and Miss Gidget:


Miss Gidget goes for a Ride

Add to My Profile More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails