Friday, November 03, 2006

MySpace

A tile fell off my shower wall yesterday, and the maintenance guy is supposed to be coming tomorrow to repair it. That means I need to get off my behind and clean my bathroom, as there is a nifty combo of dust and bronzer all over the counter. Nice.

So what am I doing instead? That's right folks, I am trolling myspace for people that I know.

Did you know that Fife Symington has a myspace? That cracked me up. No, I wasn't looking for him, I was looking for someone that I went to high school with. I didn't find him, but I did look at a lot of profiles, and I came to a conclusion:

The internet is full of freaks, but there has to be a higher concentration of them on myspace than anywhere else. Seriously, do one REALLY need to take 20+ pictures of their ass and post them for the world to see? I think not. Nor do they need to put "hottie" and "u wish u wuz mee" next to the butt ugly mug shots that pass as profile pictures. I'm not saying that I am the most attractive person out there, but I also have the good sense in my head not to put "doncha wish ur girlfriend wuz hottt like meee?" next to my photo. Geez.

And the VIDEOS!!! OMG!!! I thought that only girls in junior high did crap like this:

buttons

Add to My Profile | More Videos

but apparently I was wrong. It would have been better if one of them had totally biffed it, but then again, they probably would'nt have put it out there if they had. Oh well.

Tomorrow, I am working a booth at the stamp show in Mesa at the convention center doing make and takes. Fun times. Hopefully I get a little break to go shop, hee hee!





1 Comments:

Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey girlie, you are so funny, love your wisecrackin'. Thought I'd come by to visit, it's been awhile. We all loved the video over here.

hugs xoxo,
Aimeslee

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails