Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Boo.

I got ZERO trick or treaters last night. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Which is pretty damn lame, because my husband said that the downstairs neighbors claimed that they had some. Which means that kids these days are too damn lazy to walk up the stairs, even if it means free candy and the chance to admire my super cute little dogs in their super cute pumpkin outfits!

Now I have to eat all these mini kit kats and snickers with almonds by myself. Oh well. I blame the lazy kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Aah, that really stinks!!! It's so much fun to see all the cute kiddoes in their costumes! Of course, we all abandon our house and go trick-or-treating elsewhere so we never see if kids actually come to our house.
Too bad . . . now you gotta eat all that candy by yourself. LOL

7:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

those lazy bums ;)

now try not to get too sick on all that candy,lol

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails