Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hallo-weekend

Went to a Halloween party last night... got home about 3:30 this morning. I think I may be getting a bit old for this, but I have to admit, I had a lot of fun. I was a pirate wench, and it was the most revealing costume I've ever worn in my entire life! I am at the heaviest I've ever been also, which makes it kinda ironic, but I got lots of compliments on it, so I guess it was all good. It it pretty damn amazing though how the skimpiest of outfits requires so damn many layers of clothing.

Of course, there are pictures!

My husband and I... he wasn't into the whole Halloween thing this year so he decided to just don an apron and be a Starbucks Barista. He is from Seattle afterall! I did find a fake nose ring to give him a little indie flair. I got my nails did and now I have to relearn to type... very frustrating and TONS of typos!

I loooooove my boots.

Me with one of the guys that hosts the party every year. He seriously cracks me up, and he is a do anythign for a laugh kinda guy. Definitely a good person. I don't know how he is going to top this getup next year. It started when he got a "fat elvis" Lycra costume one year. To top it the next year, it was Robin (of Batman and Robin) in full body spandex. Last year... Lance Armstrong, in bike shorts. We wondered if he could top the ridiculous-ness of that outfit this year... and he did, as some Olympic swimmer. He was joking that next year, he is just gonna be naked.

Another friend. My friend and I did him up as a crack whore. He's wearing 4 inch heels, so he was like a freaking Amazon!

Group shot: random guy, my friend, guy hosting party, me.

In the car on the way home. These two passed out in the back seat. It was pretty funny. I love that they both have suckers in their mouths, like little kids who had too much fun at a birthday party.

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

You...look hot. Olympic swimmer...not so much!!! ;)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sara you are lookin hot in your costume ;) so cute

lovin all the pictures, lol at the Olympic swimmer guy

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!! I sooo want to live near you so I can dress up and play too! I LOVE your costume you look AWESOME! Those boots rock!

Love the swiimer get up and that last picture is priceless!! LOL

3:35 PM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Your face looks totally different in the halloweend costume pics than in the header on your blog...I had to scroll up and down to make sure it was the same person!!! LOL

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails