Monday, June 05, 2006

High School Photos

Someone on Two Peas started a thread where people were posting their high school pictures. It kinda made me sad, because my mom had all of mine, and that means that only God knows where they could be now. I don't have any copies of my prom pictures. The only copy I have from my senior pictures is the picture in my yearbook. That's kind of a bummer.

However, I rooted around a bit, and I did find a few things. For starters, how about the gems you see to the left of here? Somehow, I have managed to save every one of my school ID cards. The first one was from August of 1990, and I was thirteen years old. Check out the bangs, ha ha! The last one was from my first semester of college. I attended a community college for just that one semester in 1994 and then took what, seven years off? Anyway, I had just turned seventeen in that picture. Look at my pretty collarbones. I miss my collarbones. I am sure they are still around here someplace, I just haven't seen them in a while.

Oh, but that's not all! I also found some pictures from graduation. Now see, at this time in her life, my mom was REALLY into Polaroids. Thankfully, this was before she discovered those ones that printed the stupid borders around the photo. Unfortunately, this also means that there are no pictures from the ceremony, and these two measly photos that I do have are dark and hard to see. Oh well, I better be thankful for what I have! I would be the non-blurred person on the right in both of these.

Finally, here is a picture of me in the fall of my senior year of high school. You know how they do that big senior class protrait, with everyone on bleachers? Yup, that's what this is from. I cropped everyone else out, you didn't want to see them anyway! Of course, you had to sit perfectly still because the camera panned the group, and they had us facing the sun...in August...in Phoenix *FREAKING* ARIZONA, so of course my eyes, as well as almost everyone else's eyes, are closed. Well, maybe I'm just squinting. Ah well. I looked cute, right? Hee hee! I was sixteen.



1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

You are so hot!! ;)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails