Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cupcakes and Handwriting

I bought Heidi Swapp's Love Your Handwriting book yesterday. I had been eyeing it for a while, but since she is coming to the store on Saturday, I figured oooh, autograph opportunity! It's really good, kinda like a textbook. It comes with a pen (Zig Millenium, my favorite!), and mechanical pencil, a really good eraser, and a clear ruler (red C-Thru with the grid - another favorite!). There is a text and a workbook and exercises for you to work on. I really like it so far. Here's the one I was working on before I went to bed:

Fun stuff. It really makes me want to do more, and see what is coming up. I'm trying to be good and not skip ahead.

Tonight... I'm making CUPCAKES baby! I found the recipe online for the famous Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, so those are what is on the menu. With sprinkles, of course! My mother in law and sister in law visited there a couple of weeks ago, and they said the line went clear around the block. Must be some good cupcakes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Im coming over for a cupcake! Save me one!

3:01 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Um...wow is your handwriting eight bajillion times better than mine. Mine still looks ugly...and I really don't love it!!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails