Sunday, February 05, 2006

One Tequila, Two Tequila...

...Three Tequila, FLOOR!

You all know how that goes. Well, last night, I got together with my friend Jose Cuervo, and we went a few rounds. He showed me what comes AFTER three tequila, when you add shot four, shot five, and four stawberry margaritas into the equation.

You lay in bed until Seven P.M. the next day!!! And yes, the floor was involved at one point during the night.

My husband says I wasn't just drunk, I was Blitzed. That was the first time I've gotten drunk to where I don't recall every detail of the night before. Luckily, we were just at my friend's apartment a building over from ours, so it wasn't hard to stagger home afterwards. Luckily, it appears that I am a pretty damn funny drunk. Luckily, I didn't get sick. I sure felt pretty crappy, and I missed the Super Bowl, but I only watch it for the commercials anyway, so no big loss.

I won't be repeating last night's performance any time soon, that's for sure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better... I did a couple of Pina COladas last night. It's lame but it's a wild night for me.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

Well it's a good thing no "bowls" were involved... ha ha!

Ya that was pretty bad.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails