Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blah blah day

Today, I did NOTHING.

I slept in until one. I blame the dog. Dang dog, she goes and snuggles up against me so that I will hug her like a teddy bear, so essentially, we're kinda spooning when I wake up. It's really sweet. I think to myself, awww, how sweet! Of course, I don't want to disturb her while she is being so dang cute, so I just lay there snuggling with her, and then, I fall asleep. So it really is all her fault!

I tried to give Miss Gidget a haircut today. I swear, that is a trauma for BOTH of us. She fights and wiggles and poops herself and bites the scissors and growls at the clippers. It's ridiculous. I worked on her for over two hours and I didn't even finish! She's a 6 1/2 lb dog for crying out loud! And her legs are still partially fuzzy, as are her underarms and parts of her chest. I had to stop because I needed to get ready for Yoga.

So I get all ready to go to Yoga, and I call my friend, but she doesn't feel good, so we didn't go. I would have gone alone, but my husband had the car. Oh well. No workout today.

My husband came home and I didn't feel like cooking, so we headed to Boston Market. That place is EVIL!!! Pre-diet, I would have ordered 1/4 dark chicken, with Mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy. Yum Yum!!! But now, since I am watching what badness I pump into myself, I had 1/4 WHITE chicken, with steamed veggies for BOTH of my sides. I did eat half my cornbread, whoops! It was so good, sweet like cake.

Tomorrow, I have to go into the store to work on something for a Project on Thursday that I am REALLY excited about! I guess the other dog gets another reprieve from the clippers...for the time being! Bwa ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails