Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four

4 jobs I've had in my life...
1. Clerical Assistant
2. Customer Service Representative
3. Substitute Teacher
4. Movie Theatre Projectionist

4 movies I could watch over and over...
1. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
2. Lilo & Stitch
3. Prelude to a Kiss
4. ? I give up

4 places I've lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Tempe, AZ
3. Baldwin Park, CA
4. Chandler, AZ

4 tv shows I love to watch
1. What Not To Wear
2. Dr. 90210
3. Lost
4. Trashy celeb shows on VH1 or E!

4 places I've been on vacation
1. Portland, OR (The Scrap Yard in Albany, and CKC Portland)
2. Minneapolis, MN (The Mall of America and Archiver's ScrapFest)
3. Oahu, HI (Waikiki Beach)
4. Seattle, WA (family)

4 websites I visit daily
1. gmail.com
2. trent.blogspot.com
3. twopeasinabucket.com
4. gofugyourself.com

4 of my favorite foods
1. shrimp (just about anyway, just not coconut shrimp, ew)
2. garlic mashed potatoes
3. beef stroganoff
4. Rocky Road ice cream

4 places i'd rather be right now
1. Seattle
2. LA in the garment district
3. Manhattan
4. shopping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

I can so totally relate to watching the trashy shows on E! and VH1....although I also often enjoy a good Wife Swap or Trading Spouses, LOL. I think that's ABC and Fox. I think I listed Surreal Life on my blog when I did this meme. It's one of my FAVE trash shows.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails