Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Two

1. 2 names you go by:
A. Sara
B. Phoenician

2 parts of your heritage:
Since Mexican is soooo predictable for me, I'll go with:
A. Irish
B. German

2 things that scare you:
A. BIG cockroaches
B. Heights

2 of your everyday essentials:
A. The computer
B. PJ pants

2 things you are wearing right now:
A. PJ pants! Ha ha!
B. My glasses

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
A. Matchbox 20
B. Can I say Rob Thomas since now he is solo and therefore a seperate artist from Matchbox 20? Huh?

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
A. Otis Redding - White Christmas
B. Ever the Same - Rob Thomas

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
A. reliability
B. someone I am completely comfortable with

2 truths:
A. Most people are just not going to like me, and there is nothing I can do about that
B. I'm way too sensitive

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
A. a nice smile
B. toned (but not all big and muscley - ewww!) strong arms

2 of your favorite hobbies (aside from scrapbooking):
A. reading
B. knitting

2 things you want really badly:
A. A Louis Vuitton Cabas Piano
B. a new car that doesn't have problems and that I am not embarrassed to be seen in

2 places you want to go on vacation:
A. London
B. NYC

2 things you want to do before you die:
A. Go to Europe
B. Own a Louis Vuitton cabas piano!!!

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
A. Pink is my favorite color
B. I love gossip - but only if it is NOT about me!

2 things you are thinking about right now:
A. What to make for dinner
B. finishing my gifts for my mother in law and sister in law

2 stores you shop at:
A. Target
B. Nordstrom Rack


2 Comments:

Blogger The Knotty Girl said...

I can appreciate that owning an accessory is one of the things you need to do before you die! LOVE IT!

9:51 PM  
Blogger The Knotty Girl said...

Update lady! :)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails