Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Christmas list - Volume 2

My Christmas list: The "See, I'm literary...sorta!" Version

The Time Traveler’s Wife - Hear it's good.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - Love the title. I know, silly reason to judge a book, but really, I think it's clever!

The Secret Life of Bees - Heard it's good.

The Kite Runner - Ditto

PuppyKnits : 12 QuickKnit Fashions for Your Best Friend - Hee hee. There are two reasons why I took up knitting. See "My Kids" in the sidebar!

What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day - This title really appeals to me. And Oprah recommends it. Honestly, I have like every book I've read so far for her book club. Except East of Eden. Sorry, didn't get that one.

Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities - I was (am?) in a sorority in college, and I love to hear the horror stories others pass around about them, since I, sadly, have none of my own. Not even one.

High Fidelity - Saw the movie. I am a big believer in reading the book BEFORE seeing the movie, but since I didn't know it was a book until recently, I can forgive myself, right?

The Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries - Okay, so maybe this isn't THE most literary and brain expanding tome out there, but I read the first few pages on Amazon and it totally cracked me up. Paris Hilton may not be perfect, but she does seem to have some sort of sense of humor here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails