Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yorkie Chow

The dog people are outta control.

Did you know that you can now buy breed specific dog food?

I usually order my dog's food online, since I can't just pick it up at Petco or Target. I feed them Canidae, which is an all natural, human grade ingredient dog food with no corn, wheat, or animal byproducts. It's good stuff. But we ran out, and I won't be able to get anymore till Saturday, so we had to pick up something acceptable at Petsmart tonight.



Enter Royal Canin:

This cracked me up when I first saw it. It's okay for interim feeding, but this stuff is MAJOR spendy. It's more than the dog-version of hippie chow the kids usually have! Aw, but my girls are worth it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so funny! I've never seen that! (All my animals are on weight loss food from the vet- oops) :-)

12:29 PM  
Blogger mesogoofy2 said...

I feed my dog that kind of food too. I didn't realize it was an expensive brand, it's just what the breeder sent with my puppy to eat and I've kept with that brand.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails