Thursday, November 14, 2013

My FAUXlifax: November 10 - 16

I went with a Fall theme this week... you know, because it's supposed to be 90 degrees all week.

UGH.


Large kraft polka dot tape and red/black glitter stickers are Recollections by Michaels.
Green faux bois tape is Scotch.
Solid orange tape is Up and Up by Target.
Yellow honey comb tape is by My Mind's Eye.
Gold dot tape is MT Tape.
Leaf stickers are Sticko by EK Success.
Don't Forget sticky note, gold striped sticky tab, gold dot sticky tab, and green crosshatch sticky flag are all from the Target Dollar Spot.  Oh, so is the smiling acorn sticker.

My mom's birthday is on Saturday and I'm thinking of getting her a couple of boxes of Ding Dongs.  She doesn't get out much so I don't think she knows Hostess is back.  Even if she does know, she'll still be excited about Ding Dongs.  I know I was!  HA!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails