Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 32


I'm so woefully behind on Project Life - AGAIN!!!  UGH!  I'm plugging along though when I get the chance to work on it.  I've got two more weeks in the book that need sharing.  I need to try to get as caught up as possible this month because I've decided that the December Daily is happening this year.

Oh yeah, baby.

Here are the layouts:



Not the most exciting week, but thankfully I can make quote cards to use as filler and add patterned paper to further round things out.  Totally feeling orange, aqua, and green this week.


I loved this quote so much for this week, but couldn't find a printable that I liked so I made my own.  I need to do that more often, but I'm lazy, and why reinvent the wheel?








Click on any photo to enlarge.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails