Monday, September 16, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 30

More pages done!  While I really do love working with all the pretty pages and embellishments in my arsenal, I have to say that when I get behind, I like to digitally create my cards.  This way, I just send them off to be printed and when they are done all I have to do is trim them and stick them to the page.  Easy peasy and my pages still look great!

Week 30 left side:


For the title card I did a Google search for blank calendars.  As soon as I found this colorful one, I knew what direction I wanted to take with it!  Inspired by the lovely, bright colors on the Sn@p! by Simple Stories products, which I LOVE, I added a striped border and a colorful title.


I'm still loving my Daily Weather app for making quick cards.



Haircut image was created using the BubbleFrame app and then Instagrammed.


I added a label to this Instagram photo in Photoshop.  It's from a Sugarplum Paperie freebie that is sadly no longer available.


I created this collage in Photoshop. How awesome is that gumball dispenser?  I filled it with my old Paper Shapers that I never use anymore but am not quite ready to retire.


I found this quote on Pinterest and it's PERFECT.  I couldn't find any printables that I liked containing it however, so I found a freebie that I did like and edited it.  Ta da!


First day of school!  AHH!  More digi flair.


And here is the journaling to go with:


The label is also from the same Sugarplum Paperie kit.

Here is week 30, right side:


I found this free printable on I Heart Naptime and just resized it. She has one for each grade and they're all super cute!


We took Bubba on his first trip to Baskin Robbins to celebrate the first day of school. The cute ice cream cone doodles are actually dingbats from a font called MTF Sweet Dings.


Simple card.


Some more home-made flair.  Isn't that little cat so cute?


This was another one done in the BubbleFrame app and Instagrammed.  The font is Henny Penny.


One of the easiest ways to make a card (for me at least) is to simply resize a photo, add a label and some text, and there you go! Done!


Pink bordered label was from the same Sugarplum Paperie kit. The airplane background was found using a Google image search.


How stinking adorable is this map?  It's a free printable from the Crafting Chicks that I found on Pinterest, resized, and added a few things in Photoshop.  I fell in love with the bright colors and cute patterns as soon as I saw it. It was a timely discovery because guess what?


That's right - Miss M went to the Windy City!

Rather than try to edit those photos down to get them on their prospective weeks (since the trip was over a weekend) I decided to give them their own pages.  I ended up with four total.  I'll be posting those pages over the next week or so.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails