Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Get Up, Stand Up!

So...

This happened Sunday night for the first time.


This picture is actually from yesterday right after a diaper change.

We went to a friend's house to hang out on Sunday.  As we were sitting around getiing things packed to leave, my husband says, "Hey - look!"  I turned around to see my six month old baby shakily holding herself up using the carseat.

"Did you put her there like that?" I asked in shock.

"No!" he laughed.  "That was all her."

I don't think I'm ready, y'all.  I mean, it was one thing when she started to army crawl almost three weeks ago.


But I feel like this is different!!!  I guess what one of my Instagram friends said is true:  "Second babies are hardcore.  They have things to do!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Cate said...

Eek! How exciting!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails