Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss M! A to Z

I stole this from Whitney over at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife because she told me to. I haven't done a meme in a while so I thought it would be fun.


A. Age: Thirty three

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes. I don't do dishes, EVER. (My husband rocks)

D. Dogs: Two.

E. Essential start to your day: Twitter. Isn't that terrible?

F. Favorite color: Pink! No brainer. Bright apple green is a close second.

G. Gold or silver: Even though I have yellow undertones to my skin, I really prefer silver tones.

H. Height: 5' 3 3/4" but I go ahead and give myself the extra quarter inch, because I deserve it.

I. Instruments you play(ed): None. So sad. I really want to get an old piano and teach myself to play though.

J. Job title: Homemaker.

K. Kids: The Bubs.

L. Live: Ridiculously sunny Chandler, Arizona

M. Mom’s name: Rebecca

N. Nicknames: My husband calls me Phoenician or Feek. I go my Miss M on the internet, but everyone else calls me by my name.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I was born, and when Bubba was born.

P. Pet peeves: Stupidity/Ignorance. That pretty much sums up all of them. I especially hate when people say they "hate" something they've never tried before.

Q. Quote from a movie: Drawing a blank here. I don't watch a lot of movies.

S. Siblings: Two younger brothers.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever the boy wakes up, usually around 11:30. Yup, my two year old sleeps until noon, but he also stays up until 11:30 at night too.

U. Underwear: aWhatever's clean.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower. Have you ever read Bunnicula?

W. What makes you run late: My husband. :)

X. X-rays you’ve had: My teeth, my knee, and my lungs when I had bronchitis.

Y. Yummy food you make: Not enough room to list it all. I'm an awesome cook and not afraid to say so!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I normally would say the lions, but at the Phoenix Zoo you can go into the enclosure with the monkeys and see them run overhead and all around you. That's pretty freaking cool.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails