Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hack Hack Hack

Oh my word, I haven't posted in a week. It's not my fault though; this guy got me:

I am so sick. I have had a fever since Thursday, I'm coughing like I've been smoking three packs a day for the past, oh I don't know, eighty years, and my chest and throat just ache. You know how I know I'm really sick? I don't have the energy to look around Target, I just want to go home. True story. That really happened. Also, no appetite. I've barely eaten the past few days and nothing sounds good nor do I feel hungry. On the contrary, I'm slightly nauseous all the time.

In fact, my husband just walked in here and said, "You don't look good." Thanks sweetie.

From what I'm hearing, just about EVERYONE in town has either caught a version of this or knows someone who has caught a version of this in the past few weeks. It's terrible. It also goes to show that I need to have more play dates so that we can beef up our immunity here at Casa de Fehling. If you don't expose yourself to some germs, you won't be able to get resistance!

I'm ignoring the fact that I probably caught this from the one play date we've had here so far, because I think it has more to do with us being so sheltered and not being around other kids enough than the fact the germs were brought in, you know?

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone who is using antibacterial soap to PLEASE STOP. Thanks. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggi said...

Jenna just came down with something, too, and she is really almost never sick. I hope this illness is just confined to you -- the only thing worse than being sick is watching your children be sick. Feel better!! My husband's family swears by guzzling Powerade; they seriously think it's a cure-all.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Did you find someone to go with you to the rummage sale?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Samara Link said...

It sucks to be so sick for so long. I just saw on facebook that your fever is back ... again/still. Sorry! I hope you feel better soon. :)

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails