Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Eco-Friendly Wedding on Ruffled

Check it out - my sister in law and new brother in law's wedding got featured on Ruffled today!

I made the bouquet. :) I know it credits Central Market as the sole florist in the article, but I assure you it was me. See?

My chubby hand. :)

Stop by and check out the other photos if you have a chance! I'm not sure how we missed being in the full family photo, since my father in law is in it and he rode there with us, but oh well. I guess that happens. Maybe the photographer didn't think we were particularly photogenic, since we weren't in any of the photos on her blog either! LMAO! Time to hit the treadmill again, huh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Love the bouquet!

And, you need to do some photo-shopping!

6:14 AM  
Blogger how i met your father blog said...

soooo cute!! love the bouquet!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Holy cow - I saw that post yesterday morning and saved it since I loved the style! Love the bouquet!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

That is a gorgeous bouquet!!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails