Monday, October 06, 2008

My husband

He's awesome, but I've told you that already. He's wicked stylish too (haha).

I found this meme on The Creative Junkie's blog, and it seemed like fun, so I tagged MYSELF with it.

What is his name?

Bradley. I never met a Brad before I met my husband, and once I met him, they started coming out of the woodwork, I swear!

How long have you been married?

On October 24th, it will be five years. I'm getting him an heir for that milestone. Shh, don't tell - I want it to be a surprise!

How long did you date?

We were together for about three and a half years on our wedding day. We had lived together for just under three years though!

How old is he?

Thirty four, and yes, I had to ask him.

Who eats more sweets?

He does. That man eats more junk food, I swear!


Who said I love you first?

I did. It took him 11 1/2 months to say it, not that I was counting.

Who is taller?

He is, by three inches or so.

Who can sing better?

I have never ever heard him sing, now that I think of it. I've heard ME sing though, and it's pretty bad, so I can't really answer this.

Who does the laundry?

In light of my revelation about the whole doing dishes thing from my last post, this is going to sound really bad, but he does. In my defense, he goes through WAY more laundry than I do for some reason, so he will do his stuff and then toss in one or two of my items to round out his load of laundry.

Today though, I did four loads. Kick butt. I just left them for him to fold! HA!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

Depends... I prefer to sleep on the side of the bed nearest to the door. I know that's weird, but that's one of my "quirks".

Who mows the lawn?

We don't have a lawn. :)

Who cooks dinner?

I do. I'm home, I plan the menus, and I kinda consider it my job now. That's not to say that he can't, or won't, if something comes up and I don't want to do it, or don't feel like it. I made damn sure I taught him how to cook and how to read and properly follow a recipe when we first started dating. It's TOTALLY paid off. Now I don't have to worry that I'm going to go hungry when the baby comes!

Who pays the bills?

He does. He likes to do it. I did at the beginning, because I was simply better at it, due to the OCD and my organizational skills. After many years of being griped at due to forgetting to pay and getting late charges, he's MUCH better now.

Who drives?

When we're in the car together he does. I maintain that I'm a better driver though.

Who is more stubborn?

Tough to say. Outwardly and most obviously, it would be me. You should see him give the silent treatment though. The man can be as stubborn as a mule, without warning.

Who kissed who first?

He kissed me. It was funny and sweet; he was all sorts of fidgety first, and I knew something was up.

Who asked who out first?

Hmm... no one. I went out to a nightclub with some friends, and he was there and came home with us, and stayed the night with everyone else. Every weekend we'd find him whereever we went, either he'd be there or we'd invite him, and then he'd come home with us. We just WERE.

Who proposed?

He did.

Who has more siblings?

I do. I have two brothers, and he has just one sister.

Who wears the pants?

We pretend that I do, but ultimately, he has veto power. He just lets me get away with all the little unimportant crap to make me happy. :) I think this may be the key to his awesomeness.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails