Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Expressive


Bubba is growing, but, even more cool, Bubba can make faces! This means that she is in there giving her dad scowls of stern disapproval when he acts like a butthead, I'm sure. At least, that's what I'd like to think. :)

On two peas, there is a daily blog thread with a discussion topic. Sometimes, they're really good and I'm like, oooh, I blogged today already but I'll write about that tomorrow! Of course, I then forget all about it. Today's question was "With the economy is today. Have you started to cut back on your scrap shopping? If so how?"

My answer:

I don't think of the economy as affecting my scrap shopping. I think of it more as, how much crap do I presently have, how much have I scrapped lately, what new products have come out recently, and are they must haves, and of course, how is the money situation this month?

For instance, I have a LOT of stuff already, so I'm pretty well stocked. There's nothing that I really need. I haven't really scrapped a whole lot lately, the only thing I've seen lately that I might want is a Martha Stewart punch that I can get with a 50% off coupon at Michaels, but it's not really a "must have", and since we spent almost $400 on the baby table, and we're planning on getting a car in the next week or two, so I might get one or two small things but no major shopping sprees. Make sense?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails