Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just one of the many reasons why...

...myspace is seriously entertaining to me: random messages. If someone comes across your page they can send you an email without knowing your name, real email address, etc. Sometimes I delete them. Sometimes I don't. I got one tonight from this kid. When I clicked to see his profile, I saw that he lived not too far from me, so I was wondering, do I know him? None of his photos looked familiar, so I decided to go ahead and reply. Here is the transcript of our conversation.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 9:11 PM hey

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:39 PM Hey yourself.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:40 PM lol i just thought you where really beautiful

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:42 PM Aw, thanks!

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:44 PM yup any time ...so ya whats up cutie

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:47 PM LOL, how OLD are you? Seriously, cuz I'm pushing 30 here.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:49 PM i will be 19 in like a month ..so what your still cute ....but ok if you dont wnat too talk any more its kool :(

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:50 PM Yeah, I'm kinda married. I could get into trouble. Thanks for the compliment though.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:52 PM oh my bad did not know you where married ..what if you warent married lol

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:53 PM Umm... you're a little young still. Sorry.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:55 PM its all good dsoent really matter how old or young but its kool

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:57 PM Hey, I was 19 already, and I dated 19 year olds. I know what they can do! It's only fair for me to leave the 19 year old boys to the 19 year old girls.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 13, 2007 11:58 PM lol ya ..its kool

Right about here was when I realized that not only is my profile private, so this kid can't see any of my pictures but the profile picture, I remember that I am not alone in my profile picture!

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:02 AM There are two people in my profile pic... which one did yoh think was me?

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:04 AM the one wit the earrings

Just as I thought... sigh. 19 year olds don't think I'm hot after all.

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:06 AM Ha ha, that's not even ME! I'll be sure to let my friend know that you think she's hot though.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:07 AM ok right on ..well you both are beautifulll

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:08 AM Thanks.

From: (name removed to protect the innocent) Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:16 AM wow now i feel gay ..cuz i think you freind is hott really hott and but youi are beautiful hun ..but ya tell your freind lol

From: Miss M! Date: Feb 14, 2007 12:18 AM Trust me, I'll let her know.

So there you go, A. Somewhere out there in Gilbert there is a 19 year old that is hot for your body... or your earrings. I may or may not have sent him over to your page. I can't say.

In other news, It's now been about 48 hours I've endured the silent treatment. He didn't even come home until almost midnight. No phone call, just a text message around 10:30 pm saying that he stopped to get a burrito. Happy Valentine's Day to ME!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Giggling at your Myspace conversation. The question is, was he hot??? LOL I kid! If it's any consolation I often get asked, "Why ya got to make stupid faces all of the time on your Myspace?" Ohhh and pssssst, you are hot. KaaaaChooo!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails