Sunday, November 12, 2006

Shocking Saturday Night

If you spend enough time on the internet, eventually you will come across an internet shock site. Usually someone will send you a link as a joke, or they will tell you, "Whatever you do, DON'T google (blank)."

Of course, curiosity gets the most of us, and that's exactly what we do.

I had mentioned these sites to my friend once, and she was like, maybe when I'm bored you can tell me what they are and I will look them up for shits and giggles.

Well, last night was the night.

We were over at her place, along with her boyfriend, drinking (5 shots of tequila and NO hangover!) and looking for something to do once Napoleon Dynamite ended. We ended up in front of the computer. He was manning the keyboard, and I was on the bed telling him what to look up. We started with the two most popular suspects, tubirl and goatse, and then moved on to a few others. The reactions on their faces was simply priceless! I never laughed so hard!

We ended up coming across a listing of internet shock sites which introduced me to ones I've never seen or heard of before. HOLY CRAP, there are some really really really sick people out there in this world. It was like a train wreck, we couldn't look away and we had to keep checking to see if the next one on the list would be worse.

And this is how I spent my Saturday night.

3 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

"And that is how I spent my Saturday night."

Okay I'm like rolling on the floor laughing. I realize I should be disgusted by you...but you are just too funny!!! ;)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget lemonparty.org!!!

Blech.
-Just Me

8:20 AM  
Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

Sounds like it was a great way to unwind and relax...and LAUGH. Great therapy! :-)

aimes

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails