Saturday, June 10, 2006

Beast of Burden

June 23rd is Take Your Dog to Work Day! This means that Miss Gidget will be accompanying me to the store. I am on the lookout for either a dog sling to carry her in, or a pattern to make my own. I need something that will allow my hands to be free, so I can still help customers, and you know, kinda do my job, ha ha!

This means that purse-type carriers are out of the question, because I'd have to try to keep it from sliding off my shoulder. I've seen those pouch carriers, but I think that may be instrusive, this big old bag holding my dog on my belly. I'd bump into EVERYTHING!!! I saw a sling at a local pet store, but it was BIG, and UGLY. Soooooo not Miss Gidget's style, if you know what I mean. I searched eBay, and found a seller who makes some, but they look a little small. I emailed her, since she is local, but she hasn't emailed me back yet.

This leaves option A) keep searching and option B) make one of my own. I have to admit, making my own is looking pretty good, but I can't find a pattern, which means I have to design one. No pressure, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails