Monday, November 18, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 34

I'm plugging away over here!  Two more weeks in the album!  Here are my week 34 pages:


The end of my mother in law's visit fell on this week.  I took a new profile picture for my Facebook page, my husband started to do his Fantasy Football research, I took Pocket Tupac to Applebees and celebrated an obscure holiday.  Hey - any excuse for a Chick Fil A lemonade!


This was a pretty boring week, but there were still some fun things to record.  I polished the baby's toenails for the first time.  Oh my goodness!  I was not prepared for how hard that would be!  I have not done it since!

Here are close-ups of my individual cards.  Everything was done in Photoshop this week.  Click on any photo to see it enlarged.













Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails