Friday, April 13, 2012

Yup... Still Wearing my Ranty-Pants.

There's a note in my sidebar that says this blog IS MY JOURNAL.  It's where I hash out my thoughts and opinions.  Since I cannot really afford therapy (my insurance covers three sessions; what's the point of that?) and goodness knows I need something, I work this stuff out here to try and get it out of my head.  Sort of like Dumbledore and his pensieve.

Yes, I'm a nerd.

Due to yesterday's post, I got some emails that pushed me from merely being annoyed to being flat out LIVID. Perhaps we need a reminder:


Or mine, for that matter.  Telling me that you respect my opinions right after "helpfully" offering to send me Bible scriptures about why I'm wrong wrong wrong isn't going to ever get me to look favorably in your direction.  It's condescending, judgmental, and downright rude.  You know, in my opinion.

Thanks.   :)

4 Comments:

Blogger niki said...

I suck at putting my thoughts into words but I just to say I love this! And I am sorry you have to deal with people who don't even know you judging you like that!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I read your last post and I can totally relate. I've tried to cut down on my internet intake recently because of this very thing....I read something on the internet that pisses me off and I stew about it for days. No bueno!

As for the religion thing, I think that we all would coexist more peacefully if we didn't feel the need to judge how others chose to worship. That's just my two cents :-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

Somebody needs a lesson on how to really "reach" people. Condemning isn't the way. Sorry you have to deal with that crap.

L

2:53 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Well said!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails