Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Gratitude Project - Day 29




Today, I am thankful for Oreos. I know. For all the droning on I've done about avoiding processed foods and high fructose corn syrup around here, I sure do love those chocolatey bits of sandwich cookie goodness! They're a total comfort food. I don't know if there is anything more satisfying at the end of a long day than sitting down with a stack of these bad boys and a mug of milk.

Bonus - they're AWESOME if you need just a little something to get a bad taste out of your mouth. I had to start a new medication today, and man, that pill was the NASTIEST thing I've tasted in a long time. I had my husband grab me an Oreo out of the cupboard and ta da! Nasty taste replaced with happiness.

So today, I'm counting among my blessings the forty or so cookies in a package of Oreos. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails